Monday, July 25, 2011

What Creatures They Are..

Boys. Yes how perplexing are they? The ones I just met are especially.

An incident came up at our second soccer game of the night last night (my new co-rec team). This one guy wasn't feeling too good. Then he came out of the blue and was like "I have to shit." Uhhmmm, thanks for the info.. Immediately all of the guys told him to go in the bushes but he just stood there bent over and then was pacing, "figuring out [his] body". Oh.

The girls who have cars there were even offering to drive him to a washroom! Finally he decided to go in the bush-thank goodness someone had paper towel in their car.. Everyone was mature about it, obviously they are all 20+ but still laughing about it and joked whenever the ball went out of play anywhere near where he ..uh.. flushed his system..

These are actual adults who don't care what they say or care about who hears it. I'm not very used to that so it was weird. And kind of funny.

Either way they're an odd group, very tight knit. It's pretty cool, I'm glad I heard about this-so much better than ANY of my rec teams in the past! This would be more competitive rec, the guys have SICK moves!

Anyways, there's an odd blog post for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment