Friday, July 15, 2011

Fingers Crossed

I finally emailed an advisor about when to expect news about my acceptance to Kinesiology, and FML. They finalized the entrance GPA to 3.4 and I only have a 3.1. But just right now I realized that that is my overall, and they only take into account the most recent 24 credits, and last year I only had 18. So it might be close.. But also I'm transferring so does that apply? (But why would she tell me that if it didn't..?) Gah, I hope that if the worst happens, that they put me in general phys ed so I can still take some of those classes.. Ef this better work out! I'm going to go calculate this out..

-> Ugh even if they take my two highest from last year's winter semester (2 A's) I'm only at 3.3 so I'm really hoping that it's good enough for them..

Why oh why didn't I think of this sooner so I could have easily gotten in after first year?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment