Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've Been At War

Well I just tried to write a post on LJ and it didn't save.. well then. I guess no one gets to know what I wrote about (in depth :p)

I went on a tiny rant about school, and then I just proceeded to email my academic advisor. I asked my questions that I should have asked when I first applied to transfer.. really, how dumb of me not to figure that out MUCH sooner than now... I am sooo mad at myself. If I get in, all is forgiven but if I don't.... don't plan on seeing me happy for a year (besides when I play soccer or have bowling..).

Scenarios:
1) I get in: Everything is right in the world
2) I get in on probation: I have no problem working hard to get off probation, that was the original plan (to work hard) anyways
3) I get into physed only: That's okay because I can still take those classes that require a specific program (which is what I am worried about)
4) I am completely rejected and have to stay in sciences: ....well. Then I may need to talk face to face with my advisor..

3 scenarios that I am okay with, but most likely to happen...? #4 unfortunately. And it is majorly bringing me down. I just realized the other day that that's probably why I'm having sleeping problems again. Deep down it is FREAKING ME OUT. And yeah it's all my fault.

Why do the things that really matter not go my way sometimes?!?!
I hope you're all having a better summer than me..

No comments:

Post a Comment