Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Few ...

1. I'm so freaking tired but my hair is too wet to go to bed
2. I could blow dry it but then I'd get all hot and icky for bed
3. The blisters are back - 2 soccer games back to back will do that. Or just soccer in my cleats will do that.
4. I'm soooooooo pissed about the bike being stolen!!!!
5. I get to wake up at 6:20 tomorrow. Yay.
6. The people on this team are all super nice, new friends coming my way? :p
7. I only got half the things on my "to do list" done today.. I didn't go for a run-thank god, I wasn't aware of the double header soccer game, and I didn't fully clean my bathroom or the rest of the basement
8. I have a headache because I'm so tired.
9. I BETTER get some good sleep tonight, I haven't had this much physical activity since the soccer marathon in march.
10. NO MORE SPENDING MONEY. Thank you bike stealer, I now owe more money
11. I was finally starting to get back on track... we'll see how I respond tomorrow
12. So I went to Elementary with this guy, and guess who happens to be on this soccer team and gave me a ride today? No.. but it's his brother! Freaking small world sometimes.
13. I was starving after getting back to my bike at McDick's (had a meeting before soccer), so I had.. 16 nuggets, small fries and a cinnamelt. BARF. I can't believe I ate all that... Soccer took more out of me than I thought but still... McDicks...
14. The meeting was for crew trainers which I am not yet. I am currently in the process, so do these things apply to me..? I should have asked. It probably does...(?)
15. Screw it, I'm going to bed after spewing some vehement words into my journal..

No comments:

Post a Comment