Thursday, July 21, 2011

Limitless

Great movie. I looove the idea.

If you don't know what I'm talking about here's the trailer:


IF ONLY. 

Not necessarily for the money (though, who are we kidding, I'd be all over that!), but just for the enlightenment and discovery. It would be that "something more" that I feel like I am missing in my life right now. Side note: I think that that "something" is a challenge, I need to use my brain!!

But I think if there was a world of people using this miraculous drug, it'd be pretty lame and life would be pointless. People would be pretty much the same.. all deserving of the same (for the most part).. 

It definitely makes you think..

Ps. And yes, if you were wondering, this is what I was doing this morning instead of going for a run or doing anything productive :p

No comments:

Post a Comment