Thursday, July 28, 2011

#1 Pass Time

Went bowling with Max and Brendan this evening after work and kicked their butts!! To be fair, Brendan is coming off an injury and Max hasn't bowled in 2 months and I bowled 5 games last week, but still! It was so great! I went 818 for 4 - for a 204.5 average. For it not even being August, that is sick. But they came back and beat me the last game.. lol. I had a 250 something in there though, I only threw 2 games higher than that all of last season!! We're going to try to do this every week now. They're really nice, fun guys, I wish I had been friends with/closer to them sooner. But it's all good :) Just glad to have friends to bowl with, much more fun than by yourself!

So I look forward to the season now, to see how much damage I can do :) Look out miss Team Canada who goes and "drops the ball" (pardon the pun) at major tournaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment