Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wednesday

Ok, so after that somewhat intellectual post (I just had to) I want to share how excited I am for tomorrow. (And yes this was a recent facebook post, with less words)

Hurray for tomorrow since it's the last day of classes!! Woohoo! I only have english and I doubt there will be a point of being there for more than 5 minutes. We have papers due, but other than that, what can we do? So I plan on getting a lot of good studying done. I'm really starting to worry about my finals. The exams are going to be tough, and there's just so much material. What is wrong with non-cumulative tests?! GAH!
So after studying all day will come wings at walkabout! Yum. I haven't been in a really long time because I wanted to save money and also I've been trying to eat as healthy as possible (obviously my body doesn't know that that's a good thing and it rewarded me with sickness..). So this will be in celebration-I can't wait.
And also, perfect timing, playoffs begin!! So stoked. Here comes the good hockey. Battling every single minute on that clock to win each game. It's going to be epic. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the TVs at walkabout tomorrow.. sorry guys! I am cheering on the Penguins, Habs and I guess Chicago because I always cheer for the repeat.

Onto a hockey tangent: I want to see Crosby return and get the Pens to the final. It would be awesome to see a Habs vs Pen Conference Final showdown. For the West I'm thinking Anaheim has a real chance at the cup. 4 scenarios I could see happening for the Cup:

          • Pittsburgh vs Anaheim
          • Pittsburgh vs Chicago/Vancouver
          • Washington/Rangers vs Anaheim
          • Washington/Rangers vs Chicago/Vancouver
I really can't see a clear cut winner in the East besides the Pens. I think after the first round it'll be more clear, the teams will have shown what they're made of for the playoffs. Ultimately I'd like to see the pens win, but I think the cup is staying in the West this year. 

2 comments:

  1. i stopped reading after "onto a hockey tangent" hahah. good luck on exams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! ;)
    And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete