Friday, April 1, 2011

Pet Peeves/Complaints in General

I am a person that can get annoyed at the smallest things. Sometimes it is actually quite ridiculous but I can't help it :)


  1. People sitting in my seat. Excuse me, but I think after almost a whole semester of me sitting in the exact same seat, you would realize I like that seat. But no, you decide in the last few weeks of classes to steal my seat and make me sit really high up where there is a draft. And I do realize that it is extremely ridiculous that I got so mad the first few times this happened. 
  2. People drinking MY milk. Someone actually went as far as to open up my NEW jug of milk that HAD MY NAME ON IT. Suffice it to say I keep my milk in my room now. 
  3. Strangers sitting next to me in class, specifically on my right. I think this is because in biochem I don't have anyone on my right.. I just feel like my space in being invaded..
  4. Dirty dishes being left out for more than a day. I call BS that you don't have enough time to clean them. Even if this is true, then hide the damn things! 
  5. Those people who shake their legs/tap their feet really hard like they're super anxious for something. Hello, but all our seats in class are connected and I can feel you doing it. 
  6. Waiting forever for a text reply. This I understand though, but it still irks me sometimes :p
I am sure there are way more than this, so once I think about them, I will add :)

No comments:

Post a Comment