Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To Do

  • Write up "La Rumeur", send it to get it corrected, then print it (ASAP)
  • Research for Anglais essay (13th) Work in progress
  • Writing Strategies Inventory for Anglais (13th) Work in progress
  • Reflective Report for Anglais (ASAP) Work in progress
  • Write a letter to Dad (ASAP)
  • Get my computer fixed
  • Volunteer Appreciation Night (Tomorrow)
  • Birthday #1 (7th) I didn't go, way too sick!
  • Birthday #2 (9th) Still sick, just went to dinner.
  • Birthday #3, 4, 5, 6 (13th) Even if I'm healthy I'm not going, need to study!
  • STUDY (When I'm not doing everything else)
  • Clean (When I'm tired of doing everything else)
Most of this would have been done over the last 2 days, but alas, I am freaking sick! AGAIN! It's a pretty horrible head cold. Monday I stayed in bed for many hours watching movies because I had such a bad headache that I couldn't do anything. Today I HAD to get my ass out of bed to go to PEDS or else I'd have no notes for the class AND I had the census testing session at 2:30. Then I had to get groceries. I was finally able to study for almost 2 hours then had an hour long exec. meeting. At least it was the last one! Woohoo! Now/still I'm exhausted so I should go to bed. Seeing as I won't/shouldn't have time for blogging in the next little bit, I thought I'd do it now, while also writing out what I need to do. 

I'm not stressing yet (at least on the surface) so that's a good thing. Here's to hoping this cold goes away quickly so I can get some good studying and homework done!

Good luck in this last little stretch everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment