Saturday, June 11, 2011

Watch It!

Lately Adam Sandler's movies have been slightly less than desirable for me to go see, especially that new one with the penguins. So I was unsure what to think of his newest DVD release. It's called "Just Go With It". Jennifer Aniston is the female lead, and Nicole Kidman costars.

I was looking at rogervideos.ca to see what new movies had come out so I could download one and watch. I came upon this one, didn't recognize the title, but I saw who was starring, and, being a huge Jennifer Aniston fan, I had to see it.


First impression? Holy CRAP has she gotten old! But that image only lasts so long-I'm pretty sure it was makeup.

I don't want to say too much incase you decide to check it out, but it is most definitely hilarious. Finally another "serious" movie from Sandler, but he manages to add in his quirky comedy and it doesn't ruin the movie; in my opinion anyways.

It's funny, I was looking at the rotten tomato reviews on iTunes, and the critics just tear it to shreds, and rate it only at 18%. But actual customers/viewers give it 4/5 stars.. Maybe it's just not for everyone.. though that's like all movies..

Eh, whatever, I LOVE it. If you're bored, go check it out and let me know what you think! It definitely ranks up there with the likes of "The Ugly Truth", aka something I will watch 1000000 times if I'm bored!

Ps. Throwing Nicole Kidman in there was a good choice. And the guy who plays Eddie is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment