Monday, June 13, 2011

Solution!!

The answer was staring me right in the face the whole time x2!! As in the two guitars sitting in my living room. I had originally had this though at the beginning of the summer but for some reason I had forgotten all about it! So I took to the internet to find a good beginner tutorial. My sister, who is extremely good at guitar, tried to teach me when we were younger, happy birthday was the song of choice, but I guess I really didn't have the patience for it.

Now I have all the time in the world to practice so why not?

Ode to Joy

Let It Be - The Beatles

House of the Rising Sun


Still a few problems here and there, most of the time from going A to C, or even just the B string to the G string. I've covered notes from the first 4 strings, so I think I'm going to try and find some songs that use just those so I can nail them down. Then move on to the last two. Again, perfect them, and then move on to chords. Sound good?

Note: If you view this post in RSS, you can listen to my recordings if you'd like. Blogger doesn't have a music player so unfortunately it'll make you download it..
Thumbs up for only playing for a couple hours?

1 comment: