Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Not Worth It

Pro's
- $14+/hr
-Looks good on a resume
-"Exercise"
-Get paid for meetings (aka. doing nothing)

Con's
-SO much walking that it's painful, therefore it's tough to get min 15hrs/week
-Productivity dependent on people being home
-Productivity = the biggest deal in the world
-May get caught in the rain
-I hate it
-If Victoria doesn't go with me, I need to bike 30 mins just to get there = super sore muscles
-Makes me exhausted
-I hate it

...... I'm really not sure what I want to do right now. I'm at the point where I really don't want to continue, as in I would quit at the end of the month. I feel like that's better than getting fired.. I'm not really at that point yet, but could be soon, who knows. I just really don't enjoy it but at the same time I'm not someone who quits when the going gets tough.. But can I take it? I'm definitely going to have a better feeling about it all after our meeting tomorrow..

But, if I quit, then what? No one will hire me for July/August. If they weren't hiring in May I doubt they're hiring in June. I suppose I'll have to hope to catch a break on kijiji.. Orr go full time at mc dicks, yay. But then I suppose I'll be able to volunteer!! We shall see I suppose.

Man I hate the summer. I can't wait to go back to Calgary for a few days and take a break from real life!
Supreme penny pinching here I come!


-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment