Saturday, June 25, 2011

Facebook Friends

Here's a topic, and not just a rant about my life. Well... that's a lie. It stemmed from my life.

Lesson: Never have facebook chat open.

Why? Because you get those random people who added you just because you spoke to them a few times and you have a bunch of mutual friends. And then they decide to chat with you.

I do not know annnnything about you except for where your from..

I maay have given you a drunken hug but that gives you a reason to chat? I don't think so.

If you have something to talk about, or have a question. Then sure. But if you just say hey and then make no effort..? Don't bother me!

Maybe you're bored..? Go chat with someone you can actually chat with!!

It's that awkward chat silence, with is ironic, but still. It feels like I'm ignoring you. Not cool. Oh well, at least I'm a year away from (possibly) seeing you again.

Then, after a practically non existent convo, do I have to say goodbye?!

I have learnt this lesson, but I wanted to talk to a friend so there was nothing I could do about it.. grrr..

I would say this ranks quite high on my list of pet peeves :p

________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment