Monday, August 1, 2011

More Cleaning

I don't remember being so bored this summer!! Maybe it's because I haven't had a two day weekend in a while, but none the less I'm not a fan. Let's see what I've been up to the last little while..

1) Staying current with all my summer programming

  • Rookie Blue
  • SYTYCD (I started at top 10 though)
  • Hot in Cleveland
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Futurama
  • Flashpoint
  • The Glee Project
2) Watching new movies and movies I had yet to see
  • Dreamgirls
  • Source Code
  • Limitless
  • Chicago (I only got 20 mins in though)
3) Rewatching movies 
  • Killers
  • Easy A
  • Hairspray
4) Caught up in TV series
  • Modern Family
  • Community (This was a few weeks ago though)
........TOO MUCH
At least yesterday I went for a run and cleaned a bit. I guess I need to keep that going today, I just can't stand just sitting around all day! There are things that I could go do, but it's just that those things aren't exceptionally important so I don't have the boost to go do it. Plus I'm stuck walking everywhere now, and my legs are sore from running yesterday now :p sad excuse, I know. 

Well 5 days until Amber finally gets home, HURRAYYYYYY, which is super close so that's good :D

Ok time to make lunch then get cleaning

Ps. Anyone having problems with safari not finding the Facebook server? It's driving me INSANE. I'm thinking it may just be my computer..

No comments:

Post a Comment