Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Any Day Now

I'm pretty sure I'll be hearing from the University any day now. I checked beartracks and it says my application is completed... And my class schedule is still there. Do I take this as a good thing (that I didn't get booted out of any classes)? Or is there still processing to do? I'm definitely going to wait for the official word before I get excited. But in the meantime I realized that my parents are going out of town soon so I should get on filling out my student loan application. Obviously I won't be submitting it until I hear from the U of A, but if it drags out too long I'll have to submit it anyways..? It takes 4-6 weeks to process if I remember correctly.

I just filled it out, I'm glad it's not a tough process. Now to wait - still.

No comments:

Post a Comment