Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is It Over Yet?

Even though I know I'm going back to school I still have negative emotions. I guess it's just that I still kind of feel the same way I did before talking to my mom and deciding to do whatever it takes to go to school this fall. I so deeply want to be in all those kines classes! The good news is that I out of the 10 classes for the year, I am already in 1, and only 1 other is full at the moment. I have a chance at getting into 2 of them on Monday, and the rest I'm not too sure. I should have looked into this that first day, but I think I have to contact the faculty to let me in. So I emailed my advisor what's up with that. I assume hope that she asks which classes, I give her the list and she manually puts me in or something like that. I just hope that the 15th doesn't mark the day when everyone else has the same idea and tried to get into those classes.. All it said was don't contact the faculty before the 8th.. Man I am just kicking myself in the butt for not having payed any attention to this earlier. So I really have no place to complain if it doesn't fall together. So my fingers are crossed, and the logic works out in my mind that I should be back to a full course load for 2011/12..

A little side note: I love how because the faculty is pretty small that it's really easy to organize your schedule. So far for fall I have it set up that 4 days of the week I am done at 2. How awesome is that? That means more days open for work, soccer AND bowling practice! (And studying I guess.. :p)

I will be SO happy if everything finally just works out!!

Ps: Today was definitely a lazy day, I have barely moved from my living room. It would have been nice to go out on such a beautiful day but my legs (knees) are SO sore from working and then walking around so much yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME. I miss you so much and don't fret about this kines stuff, it's all going to work out I just know it. <3

    ReplyDelete