Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fuck I Love Chuck!!

I love this show soooo much!!! Zachary Levi is just hilarious as Chuck and I just love him and Sarah! I wasn't feeling to great today, but once I popped in a disc, the laughs came swiftly and got me in a good mood again :D

They are entering their 5th and final season this fall though..  >:( What will I do without them? And I really must get my hands on seasons 3&4 :p

Apparently this show has twice come upon the risk of being cancelled but the fans saved the series. Thank goodness. If I had to chose between Friends, (and you know how much I love that show, which never should have come to an end) it would be really, really tough!!

And it's unfortunate that NBC only ordered 15 or so episodes.. but as long as they tie it up nicely I'll be happy.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. I'll actually be busy all day and Amber gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment