Friday, August 19, 2011

Now What?

Ugggh.. I don't know how much time has elapsed but I finished four seasons of Chuck in a short amount of time. And now I have to wait for October for the fifth and final season.. TOO LONG!!

In the meantime...? I do have this weeks shows to catch up on. And at least I have good long shifts for then next week and a bit.. but still.. Oh well, at least September is approaching quickly.

Man it's bad when my only worries are about what to watch next... :s
Maybe I should try and get through one of those books I have yet to get even halfway thru.. I just want some intellectual stimulation!!!

But it has started to cool down quite a bit, summer is coming to a close already so maybe I'll go one some evening runs.. Or soccer in the field with roomie! I keep forgetting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment