Friday, May 27, 2011

Working Girl

I'm now 2 shifts deep into my job at McDonald's. I'm still reserving judgement on wether I like it or not. I love cashier; I always have - I'm really good at it. Running.. (aka assembling orders..) now that's a different beast that I hope I can either master quickly or avoid it completely-fat chance I'm thinking ;) At least I still impress my superiors haha. That'll never change. And I'm definitely enjoying the discount: 50%!! 6 nuggets and a pop for 2.50? Yes please :)

Tomorrow I start my training for the census. It's all weekend, 10-5. But we get paid so it's all good. I'll be sure to bring my iPod because it's bound to be brainless, obvious stuff. And of course there are going to be those idiots who ask the stupidest questions. Oh well, at least I get paid for it. The down side is that I have to wait 3 weeks for my first cheque :( but then I get paid weekly after that.

Other than that, I've done nothing but return to the usual - watch TV. But OH! I started playing Sims Hospital on livejournal and I am absolutely addicted. Uh oh. So now I play that while watching/listening to Friends. What am I going to do when I finish it? (One season and a disc to go..) I haven't been able to run yet, I've had to get up to early for work. So I'll probs get up early tomorrow and run. Hopefully the next day as well.

Missing all my girls who are out of town!! See some of you soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment