Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In The Money, Or Lack There Of

Well mom finally came through. I sent her a somewhat frantic email about my money problems and she's going to help me out; using her line of credit and I have to pay her back, but I have absolutely no problem with that. I'll have the money anyways, it's just a matter of time. I actually nearly cried when I was writing the email, and you know I don't cry, it really hit me on my way home from bowling. This is definitely a weight off my chest.

But then she goes and calls me irresponsible. Yeah maybe but she doesn't have to slam that in my face. She really doesn't know who I am anymore, I am a grown up and I actually realize the repercussions of my actions, unlike her other daughter. But I played it nice, didn't blow up because she really is doing a lot to help me out. But I really don't appreciate it when she talks to me like that. I really hate where our relationship has gone, my family is just too f'd up now.


GAHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment