Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exhaustion

Man I haven't felt this exhausted-physically-in a long time! I biked about 25+ km today (after having ran this morning for 20 mins). Only about 5 was for when I went out to College Plaza and Whyte Ave to apply for jobs today. Went to about 6 places and I also just applied for Timmies online.. I know they're super flexible when it comes to part time workers and that's what I need so. I really hope I hear from someone tomorrow for an interview. I need to start work asap so I can have money for next months rent!!

The other 20 km were from going to and from bowling. To put this in perspective, I had to go from 76th ave to 34th ave, that's 42 blocks, holy crow. And about 8 streets. Geeze. It only took me 25 mins each way though:) Then bowled for about 2 hours. I am sooo tired! Now to lay down and watch some Glee I think :)

I'm hungry too! But it's too soon for supper. Wah! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment