Friday, March 18, 2011

Luck O' the Irish

St. Pattie's day for the win? Not sure. I know I had fun, but at a cost. I know no one really cares, especially because obviously I was drunk, and drunk people are ridiculous, but I am highly embarrassed at myself last night. And there are so many black spots! So bad. My friend made me go to bed last night. Probably a good thing or else I might have passed out on the kitchen counter and I would have been mortified.

Reason for being so hammered? Well, besides the obvious date, I had just finish my last midterm and as soon as I got home (8:30) I cracked open a beer. In an hour I had downed 3 of them. Then we all went to the guys' hockey game, had one there and then went to a pub called Gallagher's. There I had 2 glasses of green beer (woo!), 2 shots of After 8, some other shot and then a pint of beer (not green, they ran out!!). So ya... too much.

Without going into detail, because I hate myself for it, let's just say some things I do when I get drunk are turning into a habit, and I'm not happy about it. I also woke up with bruises. Apparently I got tackled when I got back to res but I have no recollection! So bad. Next round will probs be next weekend at girls night, but I am SO NOT getting wasted. For one, I don't think my body could handle it, and two, neither can my wallet.

And thank goodness for no class today, it was cancelled!! So today will consist of cleaning, laundry and hopefully a nap.

I hate being ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment