Monday, March 21, 2011

I thought I'd be feeling better after having written exams. But guess what? No way. First of all, yesterday, apparently the bowling gods were NOT with me. I came in 3rd. I deserved it but I should have bowled much better. Now today I get my biochem mark back. I knew it hadn't gone well. It was a really tough, unfair test. Apparently I did MUCH worse than I thought. Much worse than the class average as well. The 1st test I wasn't much higher than the average so now I am sitting below the curve. Therefore I am NOT FUCKING IMPRESSED! And how much more do I need to study to do well? A couple hundred I guess. I studied my ass off for that test, I actually felt more prepared for it than the last one where I got an 85%!! This class was supposed to be my GPA booster. Now what do I have? Unless I got above 90 in PEDS I'm NOT sitting pretty to get into Kinesiology. And what happens if I don't get in? Then I am fucking screwed! I don't even want to think about it right now. This is now my lowest grade in University. Both my lowest have come this semester-not good. I better have fucking done well on PEDS or else I may actually be reduced to tears. Which, in fact, is a tough feat for me, only bowling like crap in a super important tournament yesterday has made me cry in a VERY long time.

Now I'm going to take my small egg (what Victoria and I call those cream eggs) and eat it, with a glass of milk and watch TV. Thank god Chuck is on tonight.

And yay.. (note the sarcasm) I have to man the polling booth tomorrow at 9am. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment