Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bored Again

Randoms


  • Why does technology hate me lately? Computer, phone and iPod ALL on the fritz!
  • I hate when people get things they don't deserve. I've seen this a lot lately.
  • Not sure I'm looking forward to work tonight
  • Grey's is finally back after who knows how many weeks of absence?
  • I NEED to do better leading up to finals
  • I'm sure at the first sign of stress I'm going to get sick
  • Do I spend $200+ on a new ball before CNC's in May or do I save it to pay for rent/other costly living expenses?
  • People are getting on my nerves lately
  • I'm close to starting a countdown
  • There's 99% certainty that the Flames have missed the playoffs. Again. At least they turned themselves into a respectable opponent for the last half of the season
  • I REALLY should have gotten a real job at the beginning of the school year. At least I got 2 with campus rec I guess.. ~$350/month isn't too bad I suppose.
  • I'm worried that Statistics Canada didn't receive my application for the census. That would have been a SICK job for part of the summer. If they did get it.. why on earth would they not hire me?
  • Omega-3 is nasty

2 comments:

  1. omega-3 is nasty...and important! next year, imma make you eat it. haha :P

    the joys of living with a nutrition student, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am taking it. But not as often as I should, the same with everything else. But my granola bars have omega-3 in it!! lol

    Oh it's gonna be a blast... (rolling my eyes..) :p

    ReplyDelete