Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Sizeable Amount of Relief

Ahhhhh..............
I feel so much better now! I got those 1200+ words done! It's 12:30 Wednesday morning, but I don't care, IT'S DONE!! This is only the draft so of course there's still more work to be done one it, but I have an entire week to do it. And I actually feel like I wrote a good essay. I'm hoping I can get a lot of good peer feedback tomorrow. I'm also going to get my friend Lisa to look over it, she did really well in Anglais 111 last year.

Now the rest of tomorrow can be used to focus on my biochem exam that is tomorrow night (technically tonight I guess). Yes at night. It makes me a bit sad, but at least that's more time to study! I think I'm adequately prepared, so obviously I'm all of tomorrow on it that I can. I'm not too worried. I am kind of worried though about those stupid keeners who ask too many questions that don't pertain to what we actually need to know. You know those people are smart, and there's quite a few of them, so the curve will go up.. my fingers are crossed that they focused on the stupid detailed things and forget the simpler things :p

I want to watch TV SO much right now, in particular Glee. But I know I should go to bed. I've been a walking zombie the past 2 days. I almost fell asleep during our council meeting at 9-twice! So either hit the sack and watch in the morning, or watch HIMYM since it's only about 20 minutes and sleep in tomorrow.. hmm.. OR go to bed AND sleep in.. I feel like I should reward myself with Tv.. see how undecided I am? lol

HIMYM it is! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment