Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IAMSOEXCITED!!

JAM took another step into the adult world today! We signed our lease for the basement suite!! We then proceeded to claim bedrooms and started planning out our living room :p I'm so excited for it to be April 28th already, move in and start organizing the place! I can't let myself think too much about it though, it will drive me crazy thinking about it but not being able to do anything with it. Like I told the girls, I'll probably start dreaming about decorating.. but hopefully not yet.

Speaking about dreams.. I had a super scary one last night (thank you alcohol). I dreamt I was brushing my teeth, and they all really hurt. Then all of a sudden all the bottom ones fell out into the sink. Super creepy. I think that means I should start flossing again. And I was going to today, but I forgot.. :p

Tomorrow I need to start doing school work. If I don't, it'll never get done. There's not much, it's just english, but it would be nice to go over some biochem and PEDS 203. Gotta be proactive for the next round of mid terms in March.

I'm super stoked for March by the way. I'm going down on the 5th for a tourny on the 6th. If I win, I go to Regina (lol) for Nationals. Fingers crossed, it's only 5 games so that may be tough. Next, I'll be going down hopefully on the 18th for another tourny (on the 20th). For this one Nationals is in Vancouver. Also, soccer marathon is on the 12th. That's 12 hours of soccer. Oh ya! It's going to be a good month. Obviously I REALLY hope I can win at least 1 of the tournaments, but even if I don't, it'll still be a great time. And I'll be back in Calgary so I can chill at home and maybe see some people.

So far, reading week has been awesome. The awesome drunk-capades have obviously helped :p

Now for a movie.. either Mamma Mia or an Austin Powers I'm thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment