Friday, February 11, 2011

House Hunting!

So Amber, Meagan and I went to see this basement suite this morning. IT IS AMAZING! To say the least. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with appliances (incl. dishwasher!), heated floor.. BRAND NEW. It would be about $500/month each, including utilities. We would each have to pay a bit more for internet, but like $7! SUCH a find. It's a 5 minute walk to the LRT, which is just 2 stops away from the university!! We can already see ourselves living there! But I have to stop thinking about it! I want to live there SO bad, but of course other people are interested, they have people seeing it until Wednesday. I hope that they make a decision asap after that. 

The landlords are quite young, maybe late 20's, early 30's. The wife is a physician and the husband is a pHD student at the U of A for psychology! They seem extremely nice, and seem like great landlords. They want from asap-aug then aug-aug, but we want may-aug of next year and they said that could work, they want tenants who are good for the home, they don't care that much about the money for over that short amount of time. 

I don't want to think at anything regarding housing, I don't want to set myself up to be heartbroken. But I can't help but look at furniture on kijiji and think about what it's going to be like living there.. I am SO ready to get out of rez! Especially since seeing this place and thinking about how awesome it'll be living with my 2 very good friends!

Here are a few pics of the place.

c-ViewAd.jpg 
Outside
c-ViewAd.jpg
Kitchen
c-ViewAd.jpg
View of entrance (left) and hallway to bedrooms (right)

Obviously the pictures don't do it justice AT ALL, but I am in love with the place. 

Fingers crossed for me please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment