Saturday, September 1, 2012

To Do


  1. Change blog title!!! It no longer applies and will never again apply! AH!
  2. Put up posters. They've been collecting dust on my floor because I was too lazy to do it when I first changed rooms/I wanted help but never asked... lol
  3. Clean up desk so I can get the school mood going
  4. Print of class schedule and put of fridge
  5. Get ink refilled so I can print said schedule..
  6. Go to the doctor for ridiculous reasons
  7. Get groceries - 10% Tuesday at Safeway anyone??
  8. Get hair cut. Just a trim and add back in some layers I'm thinking. Also getting bangs I think and hopefully once they get long I will for once go get them trimmed!
  9. Get texts books. Gotta wait for Tues & Wednesday though to see if they are actually needed, then talk to Sam, the counter attendant at bowling who was in physed so she has most of the books
  10. Go see eye doctor. More likely than not, I won't be able to last long with this blurry vision
  11. SHOP
    • Backpack (I've had mine for 6 years now, 'nuff said)
    • Fall jacket
    • More tight & bright for Tuesday
    • Whistle for cheering on Tuesday
    • Snow leopard OS so I can possibly update to Mountain Lion
    • Computer charger (takes a special touch for it to work..)
    • Body pillow (Not necessary but I feel like it would be super comfy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment