Thursday, September 20, 2012

Health

I bought new clothes for workout yesterday and now I'm excited to go work out tomorrow.. is that odd?? Oh well.

Now that school is fully underway and I have a feeling for my course load and stuff, I can plan my workout days! Even though I have kickboxing Mondays at 4:30, I feel like it's not enough so I'm going to go to the gym those days as well. So Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 11am, right after class & before lunch.

So far I've only done Wednesdays and have focused solely on lower body and some core. Mondays, because of kickboxing, I think I'll stick to just cardio (bike and/or running) so I'm not sore for later. Fridays I'll incorporate some upper body, but there's only so much to do, and I hate having really sore arms. Legs I can deal with, but not arms, for whatever reason.

On the meals front, I'm always hungry!!! Why?? I'm always hungry after my first class, so only like 2 hrs max after breakfast. I suppose maybe I need to snack more or something? Not that it's a big deal, but it's annoying because I never have enough food around and, of course I come back to this, but I hate spending more money than I think is necessary. Clearly what's necessary is more, so I'll have to suck it up though haha.

I have been doing a fairly good job now the last 2 weeks staying away from sweets (besides my biweekly timmies coffee/hot chocolate) but slipped up and got a mcflurry yesterday (hey I went to the gym!!) and I've even been making veggies with my meals! Woo! Gotta keep it going though. Sometimes I'm really not in the mood for a healthy snack though, that sucks.

At any rate, I'm on the right track! I'm not necessarily looking for specific results, I mostly just want to be healthy. But  if I happen to lose a few pounds I certainly won't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment