Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ios 6

While I know many people have been having troubles since downloading the the new os for iPhone, I on the other hand love the new system and what it brings to the phone.

My faves:
1) Panoramic pictures
2) Alarm can set for multiple days
3) Siri can now read you directions of off map
4) Screen "warms up" aka actually adjusts to ambient lighting
5) Facebook events get put on iCal
6) New look for iTunes, app store and music

Dislikes:
1) No bus routing/directions/the bus option SUCKS

I probably have yet to discover half of the improvements/new parts of ios 6, but so far I'm a fan and just wish I had the new phone to go along with it. It just really blows about the map thing, I used it every single day to plan my routes to campus, bowling, soccer, you name it!! At least ETS came out with a great app, finally, but the route scheduling is a bit confusing (or actually just doesn't tell you what time busses come). And I'll forever be thankful for the U of A app that shows LRT arrivals and bus times for all stops around campus.

Oh technology you rule my life...

Any opinions out there? Tragic tales of losing music, #s, etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment