Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Rules or Summer Blues?

Summer is quickly coming to an end and I'm having difficult time rating it against past summers. I feel like overall with experiences and stuff it's been one of the better ones, but adding in the crap that has happened, it's been one of the worst.

Why it's been good:

  1. A new relationship
  2. New roommates
  3. Sweet job
  4. Awesome bar nights
  5. Awesome tan
Why it's been bad:
  1. Mono
  2. Pulled quad
  3. Sprained ankle
  4. Low enrollement = not enough work = no money
  5. No money
1-3 have resulted in maaaybe 4 weeks total of soccer, or half of the amount of weeks I could have been playing. Which is the top reason that summer has sucked. I've gotten lazy and out of shape. But on the plus side I save money that I don't have because I've only worked 3.5 weeks out of 7 so far? I may or may not get work next week and almost for sure won't be working the last week.

So I don't know what the verdict is.. it's been ok overall I suppose. It just bums me out because it could have been soo awesome!! Now to look forward to the school year and hope that goes by well.

No comments:

Post a Comment