Monday, February 27, 2012

Back To The Grind

Reading Week was a nice break, I decided to relax, and put school mostly out of mind. That probably greatly contributed to my great weekend of bowling - I don't bowl well stressed. But now school is back and exams are once again on the horizon and I still need to catch up on school stuff; mostly reading.

My biomechanics prof finally put our marks up on eclass. The way he does it is he ranks us and a certain % gets a certain grade. I'm currently sitting 17th out of 98, which means I'm sitting at an A-. Which is awesome, because I was worried that after that first midterm of 73% that I would have a LOT of ground to make up, but I'm doing all right. And thankfully for iClicker questions, which he's counting as quizes, I'm at 85%, top 11 even though I forgot my iClicker one day - fist pump! So I guess things are going well enough for that class, but I should push it a bit more, if I can, to try and get that A+ incase something else fails. Top 5% get an A+...

I'm still waiting on my PA for special populations grade. I'm worried for that one. Computing is next week but I have no idea what to expect, and I should really get on that right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment