Monday, March 12, 2012

Looking to May - CNCs

Well I gave studying a good go tonight but booking flights for Toronto ultimately won out. It took an hour and many, many, many texts back and forth but it's done and it's all booked. I head out with Max (we figured traveling with someone else would be a looooot easier than on our own) 8am on the 17th (direct flight) to arrive at 1:38, early enough to get to the lanes and practice. Then Max is planning on catching a Blue Jays game, we'll try and round up a group to go at 7. That would be pretty cool. Heading back we'd leave at 9am and connect in Calgary for 45mins then back home for 12:47. Pretty decent flights.

But I can't believe how expensive it is!! There is now $70 left over from the money that we earned from the Alberta Ten Pin Association (we started with $1000, $300 goes to entry fee).. Suffice it to say I will be even stingier with my money now (is that even possible??) and will be begging my Dad to help out. Hopefully I can pick up a few extra shifts at work before the intramural season ends and that I can get a good paying job. I'm also going to try and get my $1000 scholarship reimbursed to me from when I won provincials 2 years ago. Yeah.. it's ben sitting there for 2 years... too bad we don't gain any kind of interest on it!!

I'm not a fan of having to book already though, it gets me too excited but I have SO much to focus on right now before that even gets to the back burner.. Think "3.7  3.7  3.7  3.7"... You have NO idea how stoked on life I'll be if this all works out...

So on that note, back to studying... or at least looking over some notes..

No comments:

Post a Comment