Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So Ridiculous It's Awesome

Spoiler Warning. New Girl. I already blogged about this show and how the main character is so odd and ridiculous. I have been able to get over that and I am so glad I did. Tonight's episode had one of the best scenes ever. It relates to the Friends episode where someone accidentally sees someone else's parts so they have to get them back, but accidentally sees someone else, and so on. But in this one it's just Jess, the awkward girl who can't even say penis, who sees her roommates junk and ends up laughing; more so because that's what she does, not because it was funny (ps. how did she have a boyfriend and live with him?!). So of course she feels bad and tries to repay him by waiting for him in his room but turns out he brought a girl home.

So she's trying to crawl out of the room, with a towel around her, and he ends up bending down with all his clothes off. She sees his little friend again, screams, runs towards the door with one hand holding the towel and one over her eyes, crashes into the wall beside the door, lets go of the towel and ta da! So hilarious!! I wish I could find the scene on youtube because it is epic, but New Girl doesn't seem too popular for people who do that kind of stuff-yet.

I just love this show so much, it brightens my day. If you have yet to see this show and have half an hour to kill, watch it! It may not be for you, but maybe give it a few episodes. Zoe Deschannel is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment