Sunday, November 27, 2011

8 Days

That's right, only 8 days left of school. THANK GOD. I don't know how long I can hang on. I had a MUCH needed time back at home this weekend, I was able to relax and forget about the rest of the world, and just spend some quality time with my mom, which I feel I haven't had or appreciated in a very long time.

After being so sick the last week and the week before I had done nothing, just relaxing after exams and assignments were finally done, I really need to catch up on notes. I have no idea whatsoever what's been happening in class and today is the day I had planned on starting to study for finals. It's not going to happen, but I hope to plan out what I want to do each day until my last exam. I also have to factor in work, so it's imperative that I do this right away and follow it as closely as possible. I have to make sure this time to make time for relaxing though. For midterms I would study for 6 hours straight every day. Probably not the best way to go about it. But factoring in work will help with that and I should try to hit the gym every other day.

I neeeeed to stay stress free the next few weeks. I hadn't realized how stressed/unhappy I had become before going back home. Maybe that's why I was having some pretty major health issues. It's tough to de-stress though when you don't even realize that you ARE stressed.. So I need to avoid things that could be stressing me, and get out of the house more.

Here's hoping the next 3 and a half weeks fly by (with little harm) so I can get back home and celebrate the holidays.

Good luck to everyone winding down their studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment