Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Big Payoff

Hallelujah! Finally some results! I got my psych mar back today and it finally shows that I have put in the effort and know what we are talking about. All my other exams, I've felt like I've known the bulk of information but it wasn't translating to my grades.

So this time I changed what I was doing to study and I guess it worked! 81% baby! 11% over class average, which also happens to be the standard deviation. So what does that mean? I've never really tried to understand the statistics when it comes to university marks..

Anyways, I'm just so happy it paid off. I hope I can do it again with my health ed test next Wednesday. I'll for sure be doing the same thing; creating quizzes for myself. I really don't know why I never thought of that before..

I'm also happy because I get to sleep in tomorrow! No 8am soccer class! There's a conference for soccer teachers I guess. So only one class at 11. That means sleep in and then I can go to McDicks to figure out why they aren't scheduling me! I should almost just quit on the spot..

So hopefully my marks can all be pretty good leading into finals. I think I'm sitting decently to get B+ in each class. And that's exactly what I need. Or better. Please better.

Starting this weekend begins the month of packed weekends. Work 5hrs Fridays, bowling and work for 5hrs Saturdays and 7hrs for work on Sundays. Woohoo. But almost literally because these jobs are fun and slack! Heck Saturday I'm getting paid to sit in a penalty box, watch hockey and occasionally open the door!

I'm feeling pretty good for this time of year :D
Though I still want it to be December so that it would actually be appropriate to be playing christmas music :p

No comments:

Post a Comment