Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Girl

If you're a fan of Zooey Deschanel (how could you not be?) then this is a show that you should check out! Her character is very.. emotionally wacko. She just broke up with her boyfriend and has moved in with three random guys she met on the internet. She likes to sing at random times and even makes up a theme song for herself, "Who's that girl? It's Jess!".

Sometimes her character gets on my nerves and makes me say "really?" But then there are parts that just make me laugh so hard that it totally makes up for the ridiculousness of her character.


And the supporting cast is great! I want guy friends like these!!

I was definitely skeptical about continuing watching this after the first one, but tonight, in search of comedy and a 20min show, I decided to watch again and I'm so glad I did. Even better than the first one.

On a side note... I watch WAY TOO MUCH TV!!! Drat

No comments:

Post a Comment