Friday, September 23, 2011

Non Stop

I really want to post, but not just do a summary of what my busy week has been like-that's boring. So all you need to know is that I worked a lot, played a lot of soccer and didn't get enough school work done because of it. So now here I am, on a Friday night, my muscles tight and sore and just all around I'm exhausted and have still to do school work. So unfortunately, that's what I'll be doing as soon as this gets posted. I have a midterm in 6 days and then a primer quiz the day after. It's time to get serious again about school-it's been tough with work.

I'm already starting bad habits, and I've got to stop them asap! Hence the studying on a Friday night; it's got to get done sometime!

A few random tidbits for you today:

  • I finally got my license renewed, 2 months after expiry. Got a lovely picture taken of someone who should be in jail, aka moi, non-smiling. And there goes 85 bucks as well.
  • In true Alberta fashion, the weather is being weird. Freezing cold one morning, and muggy warm the next few days. Hello fall & 22 degree overcast day!
  • It's really difficult to find women's indoor soccer shoes..!
  • I'm kind of looking forward to going home for thanksgiving
  • Flames game tomorrow, hell yes! Followed by a a housewarming party!
  • I need to get re-organized
  • So. Much. TV to watch this year...
Well enough delaying, time to start studying! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment