Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer Lovin'

As promised, here's my summer bucket list!


  • Go camping
  • Go on a road trip
  • Go swimming! Preferably at a lake, but I suppose a community outdoor pool could suffice
  • Hang out at Rundle/Hawrelack park. In particular:
    • Mini golf
    • BBQ
    • Sun tan
  • Take a day and bike around the city
  • Explore the ravine/bike trails
  • Capital Ex in July
  • Volunteer at CBCs Play On ball hockey tournament in June
  • Check out the Edmonton FC/volunteer at their games
  • Heritage Festival at Hawrelack
  • River Day on the North Saskatchewan River
  • Go skydiving
  • Read 8 books minimum
  • Go bowling (of course)
  • Wings @ Walkabout when Victoria is back in town
  • Margaritas @ Julio's on a gorgeous day
  • Patio drinks in the sun
  • Do something for my birthday
  • See Gabi in August
  • Take part in the birthday celebration for my uncle in Saskatchewan next month
That's all I have for now, but I will add some more as I think of them. Anyone else have interesting summer plans/wishes? I'm super jealous of the ones who will be gallivanting around Europe...

Ps. I got a taste of summer today! Played some ball with Matt & Meagan then read in the sun for a good hour or so. The sun is still out and shinning brightly and I have a soccer game coming up in a few hours, so that'll be nice too. Yay! Now just to get a job and my summer would be starting to come together quite nicely : )

1 comment:

  1. Wings is no question!!! :D Can't wait to be back in town! Ps: Read the series 'A Song of Ice and Fire' (Game of Thrones being the first book)! It's SO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete