Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Step At A Time

Well things are slowly starting to come together. I've finally gotten another interview for tomorrow. Second Cup by the bowling alley, which would actually be really nice. I could go bowling after/before work whenever I wanted to and wouldn't have to make a long trip. This type of job is still not what I would ideally like to be doing for the summer, but at least it's something! And who knows, it may end up being awesome.

Secondly, I pretty much have an idea of what school for next year is going to be now. I finally got my last mark in. I had a great semester, not too many people would find fault with the marks I had, unless they were trying to get into a professional program, but unfortunately it's not good enough for kines (unless the entrance average drops for some reason - highly unlikely). So it's looking like a BPE for me. I'm still not 100% sure on the entrance average, but what the undergrad office had told me, I should be good to go. Still, fingers crossed.

Thirdly, just a week until team trials! For some reason I don't think summer can really start until I get back from that. The last two years I didn't start working until I returned from the tournament so I guess that can explain why I feel so odd about wether it should be summer or not right now.

I'm really excited to get out of this city for a few days, explore another, make some new friends and plain just bowl! Actually, plain just HAVE FUN. I've been working hard for too long now, even if I've been sitting on my butt a whole bunch. I can't wait to just throw the ball, see results and have some fun with friends - have some adventures.

Things are also coming together for living arrangements for next fall. There have been some difficulties figuring everything out, since plans/life can change and get a little crazy but it's looking up now.

Now if the weather would decide to stay at a certain temperature...

Note: I have already finished book #1 of the summer. Deception Point by Dan Brown. Love this book, I read it last summer I think too. I have other books hanging around, half started months ago but they are just soo boring. So I'm going to have to head to the library one day.. maybe I'll do that tomorrow on the way back from my interview... Thankfully, being a U of A student we can use our onecard as a library card! Any suggestions for good reads?

No comments:

Post a Comment