Thursday, May 31, 2012

Entering the Realm of an Actual Full Time Student

It's true! After two years of barely being a full time student I will once again be a full fledged full time student as I have been accepted into the faculty of physical education, majoring in physical activity and sport performance.

Truthfully, when I found this out I wasn't as excited as I should have been. Maybe because of the disappointment in knowing that being accepted into kinesiology probably wasn't going to happen. But now that I have received my official letter and have been going through more of the classes, I definitely am getting a bit eager, and realize this is still the right path for me: all the classes sound so me & and so interesting!!

As far as how messed up classes and things will be.. Answer: very. I'll have 100, 200 & 300 level courses throughout the same semester; it's kind of ridiculous. Also that it might take me an extra year or two to graduate.. But if I play my cards right, I can take my activity classes so that I can have 6 classes/semester for a bit and then maybe take some summer courses. No spring courses unless I happen to not qualify for CNCs next year, but chances are fairly low for that to happen.

So things are definitely starting to look up, and once the money starts rolling in and I get a clean bill of health (or at least near) from the physio, I'll be feeling real good!

No comments:

Post a Comment