Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happiness Comes in the Form of a Contract

And just like that I've never been happier. Things have just fallen perfectly into place. The only complaints I have right now is that I still have shifts at Safeway and that my soccer game got rained out tonight.

You may have surmised already what has happened. Indeed; I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I'm SO freaking stoked, I don't think ever been so excited either! I was shaking for a good hour and a half after I found out - though it may have been due to nerves of having to tell my manager I quit (with only 1 week's notice).

What else has gone right? Plenty! Most thanks to landing the councilor job; thanks to it being Monday-Friday, 8-5:30, every week!
1) I can play summer league on Sunday afternoons
2) I can go down to Calgary for the beginning of Stampede (and any weekend I want)
3) I'm enrolled in all but one class I wanted for next year
4) I have Canada Day off, bring on the celebrations!!
5) I CAN DO SO MUCH WITH WEEKENDS OFF
I'm sure there's something else I'm excited about but I've forgotten.

Gah I'm so stoked to get the real summer started now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment