Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ideal Summer

As the training day for summer soccer camp approaches, I can't help but get more excited about possibly getting the job. The last time I spoke to the coordinator, I think he made it pretty clear that as long as my references get back to him, I have the job! And the more excited about this I get, the more excited I can be about making some solid plans for the summer.

Friends in Calgary are waiting for me to confirm some plans, aka Crave Cake party and catching up. But also I would love to plan a weekend to hang out at the Stampede, McKenzie lake & hit up a country bar Stampede style for some good 'ol two stepping.

There could even be a possibly of planning a camping trip or two since with this job I wouldn't be working weekends!! I would also try and get a volunteering gig, maybe 2 or 3 times during the week. Some other friends also want to head to Regina for their Folk Fest (might be tough though, it's kind of in the middle of the week). But can anyone say ROAD TRIP???

But seriously, this job would be the best! It wouldn't really be soccer ALL day long, I think it's more so reserved for the mornings, then swimming and other activities in the afternoon. Then I would also be playing soccer twice a week! And think of the tan I could get! Yes it'll be farmers/soccer tan but who cares?? I'll have dark skin again, and from doing something I love. All. Day. Long.

Ideally I would also be biking to and from work every day, I wanna get fit!! So I'd also sign up for boot camp!

Ugh, this summer just has so much potential for once and I can't wait!!

(so please let this job work out! I need something in my favor!)

No comments:

Post a Comment