Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random

Random blabs:

  • I'd just like to say that I really enjoy blogger much more than livejournal! It seems more user friendly, less advertising, and the themes are so much cooler! 
  • Because of the title of my blog, I think I should try to relate my posts to school
  • I hate that I like Disney inspired singers (Miley, Selena..)
  • Today was a good day filled with things to do, I need this everyday. It's mondays and thursdays that will be tough because of only 1 class. Gym days? I think so. 
  • I wish it would stop being cold! I don't mind the snow but I would prefer weather from 0 to -15 if it HAS to be cold. 
  • Hmm, last night it seemed like I could blog about every single thing entering my mind, but tonight I seem to have no ideas. I don't mind!
  • Biochem will be tough. I haven't had an actual science class since last year. I've missed it. This class will be tough because organic chem was 1st semester last year and I also never took bio. I have to think back to science 10 AP now :( at least I have 3 friends in this class and they are all uber smart!
  • I think it's time to go make some tea and watch V. (it's about aliens but they do it in a "realistic" way. Not corny or anything like that. It's pretty interesting. 
For my next post, I think I am going to experiment and try not to correct spelling mistakes. That should be fun to read! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment