Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's coming!

Ah.. already half way through July, pretty much. SO glad. Emails are starting to come out regarding residence council so it's making me pretty excited. Time has gone by so incredibly fast and I'm so grateful for that. I think if I hadn't found a job, it would still be June right now.. speaking of which, I've been at Timmie's for a month now! I'm so much more comfortable there, I feel like if I was gong to be there for a long period of time and if I wanted to, I could be a supervisor... lol. Also assuming they would need one. Anyways, I'm still glad I only have about a month left to go, I'm tired of working! I'll most likely take a week or maybe half a week off before I leave for E-town; to relax, pack and actually hang out people. Who knows when I'll be back next!

Wow, so lately I've found I am very dyslexic when it comes to typing. I switch around letters and sometime even forget letter.. I think part of it might have to do with my keyboard though, because I'm NOT that bad a speller! Maybe I really do need to get back to school, lol.

So tomorrow (technically) is mah bday! Going out to Brewsters with the Cosmos to catch up, really excited, and then I've decided that I'll go down to Roadhouse since Jen is celebrating her bday down there and people from uni will be there. My liver is soooo gonna hate me I'm thinking, haha. Also a day off so I might head down to the Stampede ground to FINALLY catch a day of the Stampede. I was supposed to go with Jenny Monday (to see Stereos and Faber Drive), but it was a naaasty thunderstorm day with golf ball sized hail! Tuesday was still pretty miserable so we still didn't go. Those days are my days off so that was really my only chance, but then I remembered about Friday; I just need someone to go with now. I'm not looking to spend a lot of money so maybe Nikki will come..

Ooh, Monday I had dental surgery. Kinda gross stuff, it's called a gum graft. I have a receding gum-line so they needed to reinforce it. They did that my taking skin from my palate (all of you non linguistic students, it's the roof of my mouth, lol) and then putting it on my gums. It's feeling pretty fine now, except for it feels like I have food stuck between my lower lip and gums haha. First day though I could only eat mashed potatoes and apple sauce :( and so I was sad because I only get 2 actual meals for supper a week and that happened to be one of the days. In three weeks I get the stitches out.

Crap. It's almost 1am.. damn it. I'm still watching SYTYCD! Curse you entertaining TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment