Monday, July 26, 2010

Excitement.. with a month to go

Still 32 days left to go. Still excited though. I think I just need to spend money and do stuff. I want to have a life again. I can't really do that while I'm working but I do enough on my "weekends". I could still do more, I wish I could. But there's really no one to do stuff with and I'm saving my money to do fun stuff in Edmonton. Which should happen. Having the car for the first week will be really nice too; we'll all go out shopping together and do fun stuff..haha that sounds lame. But it will be so much fun. Especially for the first few weeks!

I need a change so bad. So I'm glad that Gabi is having a few of us out to her cabin/place in Canmore for the weekend. I just need to relax and have a change of pace. Hopefully that will recharge me for the rest of my time in Calgary.

I saw Amber today and we chatted about all that; it's nice to actually have someone to share this to and who understands and can reciprocate it. Not just nod along and pretend. I'll be glad to see everyone again. It'll be such a relief.

I'm so tired in every way.

32 days

No comments:

Post a Comment