Thursday, July 12, 2012

Camp Life

Since starting this camp job I actually pretty much love my life. I've never been so busy before and I wouldn't really want it any other way - I hate being bored and just laying around. This week I've always been doing something immediately following work, then being crazy tired and passing out around 10pm. Tonight for instance, I got home, changed and then headed out for bowling. I just got home (9:30) and I still have to shower and then get to bed soon, but I have to catch on on facebook and stuff... oh social media..

This week has been rough because the kids are no way near as good as last week's and my throat is proof of that - it's getting pretty sore. But I still enjoy being out there with them. The good kids, aka the cute little ones, totally make up for it.

But next week I'll have the week off because our site will only have 11 kids.... soo pissed. I NEED that money. And then what will I do with myself?? Ugh. I'm almost thinking I should head back to Calgary... Not sure what to do about that....

But at any rate, things are better than usual; this for sure will be the best summer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment