Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playoffss

So not too pleased with tonight's results in the NHL. I am/was cheering for Pittsburgh since so many Canadians are on that team. But this whole series against Montreal has been horrible. Before it began I thought it'd be a cinch for the Pens; I have been proven wrong. The big stars for the Pens did not get it done. Crosby looked like a lazy bum, not wanting to get to the puck first, not moving his legs. Granted, the habs did a good job shutting him down, so props to them. I wanted a repeat so bad though!! Gah. Well I'll cheer for Montreal now, since they are the only Canadian team left, but they are so not going to win. I think they could make the final but I don't think there's a chance of them beating San Jose or Chicago. Watch, they'll do it just because I said they can't, just like with this series.. that wouldn't make me mad though, it'd be nice to see the cup come back to Canada. But enough of all the "oh, we weren't supposed to be here so we're just enjoying it, blah, blah, blah". Obviously you should be there if you beat WASHINGTON AND PITTSBURGH.

Maybe Yzerman will call up Crosby to get him to come to Germany; Canada is down 2 guys and they just lost to Switzerland. SWITZERLAND! FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER! What is that? Oh they'll come back for sure though, they prob needed that diversity lol. Anyways; good luck to both Canadian teams now. I'm going to go play NHL 10 now and win me a cup to make me feel better haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment