Monday, March 29, 2010

Ridiculousness

Finally stats homework is over, what a pain that was becoming. Seriously, the biggest question on it was from a lab that we spent 5 minutes on. Okay, maybe I didn't pay attention, but there were no notes for this, the homework is usually done off of class notes! Good riddance forever! Not going to miss you!!

Linguistics 305=major ridiculousness. 'Nuff said. This teacher is kinda crazy, only bases stuf off of her opinions, how are we supposed to know what you're looking for if you don't tell us?! GAH! This whole semester has been insane, it's supposed to be a GPA booster, but instead it's dragging it down and I find myself with french being the booster. Never would have thought that would happen! (Kind of ironic though since I'm going to a french University haha)

Man I can't wait till this semester is done! 8 more days!! Holy moly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment