Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Music

Anyone heard of Imagination Dragon? They have that really catchy tune that all of a sudden got super popular, "It's Time"is the title. So I decided to download it and to check out the rest of their album "Night Visions". I also cleared out some stuff that I don't like anymore in my iTunes, so I figured I'd go hunting for some new music. Listening to the iTunes previews of the first few tracks of Night Visions, I got hooked. So I promptly torrented it.


I really like the iTunes service that suggests other albums (what other people who liked that album bought) and then found a guy called Mat Kearney, and his album "Young Love". Again, I got enchanted by the first few previews. Both these albums are the alternative/rock/folk type vibe that I've become a big fan of (The Script, The Lumineers, Mumford and Sons..) so I'm excited to give all the songs a few thorough listenings.


Then I decided to check out what free single iTunes had. It is "Bleeding Out" by The Lone Bellow (brand new group). Another folk/alternative genre. A lot of the reviews call them Mumford and Sons with a girl or without as much facial hair. LOL. Anyways, I really liked the song and decided to download that album as well (The Lone Bellow). Not too sure if I'll like every song on there, because like with M&S, I'm not a big fan of the slower songs. So we'll see.


These three albums take place of Lady Gaga and Tyler Ward (Youtube artitst), both of whom I'm not a big fan of anymore. I'll probably have to clear some more space to get all these songs on my iPhone though, I have too much music, and most I probably haven't listened to in a long time.




No comments:

Post a Comment